“I need an HR2.0!”
- You know that feeling? It seemed just yesterday that your first employee started. Today you have 15 people on your payroll, you are a growing company and you have big plans for the future!
- Many companies are confronted with extra time and energy that they spend on personnel administration. And… I’m not just talking about the payroll procedures.
During an HR Analysis an objective look is taken at the 5 most important stages in your HR: Recruitment, Onboarding, Payroll, Retention & Exit.
As a result of this analysis, as a company you will receive advice that can be used as a guideline to realise your HR 2.0.
Why would I do this?
- Good employees are hard to find and even harder to keep.
- Did you know that the start-up phase is a big part in building the loyalty of your new employee?
- A good payroll process costs you less time, can save you money and energy.
- Employees perform better if they work in a clear trajectory.
- Your employees dismissal/resignation has an impact on your future plans as a company.